Data Network Associates is proud to have the following businesses and institutions as our valued clients:
- Installed thousands of Category 5e quad information outlets in multiple buildings across the Charles River campus.
- Installed copper voice riser cable in various buildings on campus.
- Installed outdoor and indoor fiber optic cable in and between multiple buildings on campus.
Salem State College
- Installed voice and data locations in multiple customer buildings and the customer's warehouse.
- Relocated data relay racks and data cables.
- Installed copper cable vertical and horizontal wire managers in all relay racks in three of the customer's buildings.
Wakefield Public Safety Building
- Installed over 400 Category 6 communications outlets in renovated facility which houses Wakefield, MassachusettsŐs fire and police departments.
- Installed multi-strand fiber optic cable to link communications closets in separate public safety departments.
- Installed complete structured cabling system for six-story 95,000 sq. ft. 285 bed dormitory facility. This included Category 5e cable for voice, data, and wireless access as well as coax cable for CATV access.
- Installed outside plant cabling to link new dormitory to existing campus network infrastructure. This included multi-pair UTP and multi-strand fiber optic cables.
James Garfield Community Magnet School
- Installed over 300 Category 5e data station locations in Revere, Massachusetts magnet school.
- Installed multi-strand fiber optic cable between multiple communications closets.
- Installed a complete Category 5e cabling system in their newest facility.
- Installed thousands of strands of fiber optic cabling within more than 100 enclosed cabinets for the construction of their web server farm.
- Installed voice and Category 6 data station locations in high-profile office environment.
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Installed a Lucent Gigabit speed structured cabling system in two of their facilities.
Mount Auburn Hospital
- Installed voice and data station cabling and fiber optic cabling in multiple buildings on the hospital's campus.
Boston University Medical Center
- Installed hundreds of voice and data locations in multiple buildings on Downtown Boston Campus.
- Installed multi-pair copper riser plants in various buildings on campus.
- Installed multi-strand fiber optic cable plants fiber optic cable in and between multiple buildings on campus.
- Installed over 500 Category 5 stations in Chelmsford and Lexington, Massachusetts facilities.
- Installed, crosspatched and certified 10BaseT Ethernet concentrators and connections throughout both facilities..
W. Norton Electrical Services, Inc.
- Installed voice, data and video cabling for apartment units in multiple campus environments.
American Cable Systems
- Manufactured pre-terminated, multi-strand fiber optic cable assemblies for installation by military personnel worldwide.