Required Qualifications: Some basic understanding of construction, willingness to learn new job, ability to take orders, neat appearance, and some telecommunications skills would be a plus. Attendance and being punctual are extremely important.
- Installing various size (pair count) copper cables and various size (strand count) fiber optic cables.
- Terminate copper cables using the manufactures specifications and industry standards with supervision of a technician.
- Work with technician on testing all copper and fiber optic cables based on specifications of the scope of work, and assist technician with repair any troubles that may have occurred during the termination process.
- Work will also consists of any duties required by technicians and above on the job site.
- Preparing your own time sheet for payroll and get it to the technician or supervisor on site.
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact us.